Hero Nithiin and award-winning actress Keerthy Suresh will next be seen in the breezy romantic entertainer, Rang De. The film is being eagerly awaited by the fans of both the stars. Meanwhile, both Nithiin and Keerthy are all set to share screen space with each other yet another time, if the latest reports are anything to go by.
Apparently, Keerthy Suresh has been roped in for the female lead’s role in Nithiin’s ambitious project till date, Power Peta. The film’s director Krishna Chaitanya reportedly watched Rang De’s rushes and decided to sign on Keerthy as he believed that the actress will bring in the required emotional depth in his film.
Power Peta will be going on floors soon after the shootings resume. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yash plans yet another pan-Indian film after KGF
- Allu Arjun gets stylish and comfy gift from Vijay Deverakonda
- Nidhhi Agerwal all set to make a comeback in Bollywood
- Thala Ajith’s Valimai confirmed for summer release
- Krish almost certain to have this as his film’s title
- Yash Raj Films planning a massive Avengers-like project