Recently, a few statements, allegedly made by star heroine Tamannaah, about getting married and settling down, became a hot topic of discussion. However, in a latest interview after the grand success of her recent film, F2, Tamannaah denied making any such statements.
However, Tamannaah did open up about marriage. She said that she has no time or interest for a romantic relationship at the moment and that she has given her parents the responsibility of finding the right man for her. Tamannaah also clarified that she will not get married anytime soon, as work is and has always been her top priority.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity
- Bollywood superstar lauds Sye Raa’s trailer
- Sye Raa’s special screening for Bollywood celebs
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa