Recently, a few statements, allegedly made by star heroine Tamannaah, about getting married and settling down, became a hot topic of discussion. However, in a latest interview after the grand success of her recent film, F2, Tamannaah denied making any such statements.
However, Tamannaah did open up about marriage. She said that she has no time or interest for a romantic relationship at the moment and that she has given her parents the responsibility of finding the right man for her. Tamannaah also clarified that she will not get married anytime soon, as work is and has always been her top priority.
Articles that might interest you:
- Japanese fans go gaga over Prabhas in Saaho
- KGF Chapter 2 enters last leg of shooting
- Pooja Hegde’s keen interest beyond acting is impressive
- Happening young beauty to romance NTR?
- Box-office records are temporary: Allu Arjun on AVPL’s success
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s massive 16-day today AP, TG share