The latest we hear is that the film will not have any songs whatsoever as the subject matter of the film is quite serious. Even the so-called elevation songs have not been used in the film to keep the proceedings as realistic as possible.
So, as a result of this film, the makers will not hold any audio event and only the pre-release function will be held in a unique way. Manoj plays the role of LTTE head Prabhakaran in this film which will soon go to the censor formalities.
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?