The latest we hear is that the film will not have any songs whatsoever as the subject matter of the film is quite serious. Even the so-called elevation songs have not been used in the film to keep the proceedings as realistic as possible.
So, as a result of this film, the makers will not hold any audio event and only the pre-release function will be held in a unique way. Manoj plays the role of LTTE head Prabhakaran in this film which will soon go to the censor formalities.
Articles that might interest you:
- Manchu Vishnu gets his son engaged in his film Mosagallu
- This actor still in consideration for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- What happened to Rajinikanth-Kamal Haasan’s project?
- Special picture: Rana’s fiancee Miheeka displays her wedding jootis
- Fresh buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Senior actor to make his own biopic