It was a bad day for Tamil actor Arun Vijay who was arrested by the Chennai police earlier today in Chennai. Going into details, Arun, who was returning from a private party rammed his car into a police vehicle which was parked outside a police station in a busy suburb of Chennai.
The cops rushed to the scene and arrested the actor right away. Upon investigation, it was found out that the actor was drunk and this caused the accident. A drunk and drive case was registered and the actor was also produced before the court and was later released on bail.
Arun made his Telugu debut as the villain in Ram Charan’s Bruce Lee.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda’s tough times continue-Karan Johar takes a key decision?
- Juicy info about Allu Arjun’s role in Sukumar’s next
- Rajamouli makes special plans for RRR promotions
- Offers drying up for talented actress
- Vijay Devarakonda scraps his sports drama
- Latest update on Ram’s Red