It is a known fact that star director, Trivikram started his career as a dialogue writer for many films and then turned director. So now, once in a while, he pens dialogues for films he is closely associated with.
The news now is that Guna Sekhar has roped Trivikram to write dialogues for his new film Hiranya Kashyapa that will be made next year. Though the story and other aspects will be taken care of by Guna Sekhar, the noted director wanted Trivikram to pen the dialogues as the latter has a good grip on period dramas and mythology.
Th film was supposed to go on floors long back but did not happen due to the COVID scare. Instead, Gunasekhar has launched a female-oriented film as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?