The shooting for Ravi Teja’s new film, Khiladi is underway at a fast pace. Touted as a high voltage entertainer, the film is being directed by Ramesh Varma.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that noted heroine Pranitha Subhash is picked for a special mass song in the film. However, an official confirmation regarding the same is awaited.
Koneru Satyanarayana is the producer for Khiladi which has young beauties Dimple Hayathi and Meekashi Choudhary as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today