The shooting of Krish’s film featuring Power Star Pawan Kalyan is on in full swing without many breaks. Already a key schedule of the film has been wrapped up in Hyderabad a few days back.
Yesterday, we had revealed that Keerthy Suresh has been roped in as the heroine of the film. The talk now is that Bollywood star Arjun Rampal has been roped in as the main villain of the film.
As the film will also release in Hindi, Krish wanted some known face and seems to have roped in Arjun Rampal. This news is yet to be confirmed by the makers and has gone viral in the film circles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aparichitudu remake controversy: Shankar shoots a mail to producer
- Star heroines fail on OTT- What about Samantha?
- Pawan-Trivikram film still in the pipeline
- Allu Arjun congratulates Sirish as Vilayati Sharaab hits 100M views
- Bandla Ganesh moved out of ICU
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual