In what could be said as a bad news, noted legendary actor, Girish Karnad passed away in his residence today. He was 81 and died due to age related issues.
Girish’s claim to fame was the iconic TV serial Malgudi Days which was a runaway hit during those times. He has acted is several Telugu films like Komaram Puli, Dharma Chakram, and Shankar Dada MBBS to name a few.
Girish was born in Maharastra. For four decades Karnad has composed plays and directed them. 123telugu conveys deep condolences to his family during their time of grief.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young heroine roped in for Sharwa’s Mahasamudram
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix
- Official confirmation- Heroines set for Andhadhun remake
- Kangana lauds Tollywood as the best and No 1 in India
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Sai Dharam Tej fulfills his promise-Helps an old age home