It is a known fact that Ravi Teja is doing a film called Khiladi in the direction of Ramesh Varma. The film is busy with its shoot and has completed 50% of its shoot.
We had already reported that action king Arjun has joined the shoot a few days back. The latest update is that Malayalam actor Unni Mukundan has also joined the shoot today.
Unni Mukundan was seen in NTR’s Janatha Garage some years back and has been roped in for a key role in this film which will be out on the 28th of May.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shilpa Shetty’s family in COVID scare
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside
- This is when NTR and Charan meet in RRR
- Katrina Kaif to romance Vijay Devarakonda?