It is a known fact that noted music director Sasi Preetam suffered a massive heart attack a few days back and was rushed to Century hospitals in Hyderabad.
On June 4th, he underwent an angioplasty surgery and is doing absolutely fine now. Speaking about this he said he is in fine health after undergoing heart operation and will be discharged from the hospital tomorrow.
The musician thanked the doctors and everyone involved who prayed for his recovery. The musician is noted for Krishna Vamsi-directed ‘Gulabi’ and ‘Samudram’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – New entrant in the house fails to create any hype
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Prabhas fans want this combo to also happen at any cost
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- Star wives, Samantha and Upasana to announce something special
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant’s over action has no limits