Allu Arjun has been busy shooting for his upcoming film, Naa Peru Surya, for the past few weeks. However, he is finding some time out for his business ventures. Last year, the Stylish Star entered the Hyderabad nightlife scene by co-owning a pub named Hylife Brewing Company. Now, Bunny has turned confectioner by partnering with a bakery named Cannoli Café.
Allu Arjun, Hylife’s co-owner Kedar and and Cannoli Café’s founder Rekha Nalitham have collaborated to offer the international gourmet bakery experience to the city’s food lovers. Cannoli Café offers a wide range of international artisan bread, French pastries, American breakfast and much more. It looks like Bunny has a great taste and business acumen in the food & beverages industry.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kannada superstar on-board for Prabhas’s Adipurush?
- Talk – Bigg Boss 5 not to happen this year?
- Shilpa Shetty’s family in COVID scare
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside