Allu Arjun has been busy shooting for his upcoming film, Naa Peru Surya, for the past few weeks. However, he is finding some time out for his business ventures. Last year, the Stylish Star entered the Hyderabad nightlife scene by co-owning a pub named Hylife Brewing Company. Now, Bunny has turned confectioner by partnering with a bakery named Cannoli Café.
Allu Arjun, Hylife’s co-owner Kedar and and Cannoli Café’s founder Rekha Nalitham have collaborated to offer the international gourmet bakery experience to the city’s food lovers. Cannoli Café offers a wide range of international artisan bread, French pastries, American breakfast and much more. It looks like Bunny has a great taste and business acumen in the food & beverages industry.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to get busy with back-to-back shoots
- Mahesh Babu wows everyone with his fitness levels
- Talk- One more star attraction in F3?
- One of India’s finest cinematographers roped in for Chiru’s Lucifer remake
- Ravi Teja proves everyone wrong with Krack
- Big banners and stars approach Gopichand Malineni