A couple of weeks ago, maverick director Rajamouli and Rana Daggubati launched the book The Rise of Sivagami, the volume 1 of Baahubali – Before the Beginning, in New Delhi. The book is penned by noted Indian English author Anand Neelakantan.
The Rise of Sivagami is a prequel to Baahubali The Beginning and it delves deeply into the world of Sivagami. Now, The Rise of Sivagami has been translated into Telugu as Sivagami Katha. The Telugu translation has been done by Vemuri Ramanjani Kumari. The Telugu version is available on Amazon.
Meanwhile, Baahubali The Conclusion is gearing up for a grand worldwide release on April 28.
Articles that might interest you:
- Special announcement regarding #NBK105 tomorrow
- Whistle is dedicated to all women – Atlee
- Fans gather in huge numbers to wish Prabhas
- Atlee makes NTR fans super happy
- Balakrishna’s next to have a good dose of comedy
- Chiru starts prepping for his next