A couple of weeks ago, maverick director Rajamouli and Rana Daggubati launched the book The Rise of Sivagami, the volume 1 of Baahubali – Before the Beginning, in New Delhi. The book is penned by noted Indian English author Anand Neelakantan.
The Rise of Sivagami is a prequel to Baahubali The Beginning and it delves deeply into the world of Sivagami. Now, The Rise of Sivagami has been translated into Telugu as Sivagami Katha. The Telugu translation has been done by Vemuri Ramanjani Kumari. The Telugu version is available on Amazon.
Meanwhile, Baahubali The Conclusion is gearing up for a grand worldwide release on April 28.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani-Viswak Sen’s HIT going places
- Lavanya Tripathi to start training for this film
- Kabali director’s maiden production with star comedian
- Chay Akkineni comes to the aid of migrant workers
- Makers of this using Vijay Sethupathi’s name for craze?
- Nagarjuna salutes AP police for their terrific deeds