Versatile artiste Prakash Raj turned politician and contested the Lok Sabha elections from the Bengaluru Central constituency as an independent candidate. However, the pan-Indian actor suffered a major defeat in the hands of the BJP and Congress candidates.
However, Prakash Raj is undeterred and it looks like his political aspirations have only become stronger now. In a latest media interaction, Prakash Raj said that he couldn’t earn people’s support because he contested the elections as an independent candidate.
It was then that Prakash Raj revealed that he will soon launch his own political party. He also stated that his party will contest the upcoming Bengaluru municipal corporation elections. He also added that he will continue acting in movies to pool in monetary resources to run his party.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti Haasan in a first look poster after nearly 3 years
- Shekar Kammula’s Love Story to address this issue?
- Viral Snap-Ex-Lovers reunite for a project
- Interview : Shiva Kandukuri- Chiranjeevi was the inspiration to become an actor
- Crazy title for NTR-Trivikram’s film?
- Allu Arjun to host a grand party for the media and celebs