Versatile artiste Prakash Raj turned politician and contested the Lok Sabha elections from the Bengaluru Central constituency as an independent candidate. However, the pan-Indian actor suffered a major defeat in the hands of the BJP and Congress candidates.
However, Prakash Raj is undeterred and it looks like his political aspirations have only become stronger now. In a latest media interaction, Prakash Raj said that he couldn’t earn people’s support because he contested the elections as an independent candidate.
It was then that Prakash Raj revealed that he will soon launch his own political party. He also stated that his party will contest the upcoming Bengaluru municipal corporation elections. He also added that he will continue acting in movies to pool in monetary resources to run his party.
Articles that might interest you:
- Struggling actress enters politics
- Rashmika signs yet another exciting project in Tollywood
- Poll : What did you think of Miss India’s trailer?
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Raa slated for festive release
- Review : Colour Photo – Only for a few emotions
- Poll : According to you, which director should Vijay Deverakonda work with?