It’s a sad day for NTR. The actor’s senior fan and Krishna district Nandamuri fans’ association representative Jayadev passed away. Jayadev was a fan and well-wisher right from NTR’s debut film as a hero, Ninnu Chudalani.
Deeply upset with the demise of his longtime friend, NTR released a press statement and condoled the loss. NTR described Jayadev as a very close well-wisher and that he never imagined that their journey will end abruptly. He further expressed his condolences to the bereaved family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut
- Akhil’s next with mega director
- The shooting for Tuck Jagadish to resume soon