It’s a sad day for NTR. The actor’s senior fan and Krishna district Nandamuri fans’ association representative Jayadev passed away. Jayadev was a fan and well-wisher right from NTR’s debut film as a hero, Ninnu Chudalani.
Deeply upset with the demise of his longtime friend, NTR released a press statement and condoled the loss. NTR described Jayadev as a very close well-wisher and that he never imagined that their journey will end abruptly. He further expressed his condolences to the bereaved family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?
- Veteran Bollywood hero’s son all set for Tollywood debut