Yesterday, the government of Andhra Pradesh passed a bill changing the name of NTR University of Health Sciences as Dr YSR University of Health Sciences. The change of name created a ruckus in the state.
Many politicians and film celebrities responded on the issue and the latest is the star hero Jr NTR. He took to Twitter and said that both NTR and YSR are legendary politicians and they have an enormous following among the masses. YSR’s reputation won’t be increased and NTR’s reputation won’t be affected by the government’s decision. The name and fame NTR gained over the years won’t be ruined by changing the university’s name, noted Tarak.
Coming to movies, Jr NTR will be seen next in a mass entertainer, which will be helmed by Koratala Siva. Keep checking this space for more interesting updates.
— Jr NTR (@tarak9999) September 22, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi gives a key update on Godfather’s Malayalam release
- Interview : Bellamkonda Ganesh – Swathimuthyam has no comparison with Vicky Donor
- NV Prasad – There is a surprise element in GodFather
- Movies and series releasing this week in theaters and on OTT
- Unstoppable With NBK 2: Biggest release event for an OTT show – More than 30,000 people will attend it
- Unstoppable With NBK 2 – Balakrishna looks stunning in the BTS image