Just after the Nandamuri family responded strongly to Chandra Babu’s breaking down episode yesterday, NTR too has come to support the ex-chief minister.
In a video recorded by NTR himself, he says the government should look into the issues of the public and not get into the personal issues of anyone’s family.
NTR also says that such deeds will lead to ‘Arachaka Paripala’ which is not good for society and the people who voted for the government.
He also added that he is responding to this issue not because he is from the family but as a husband, father, and brother, he feels so bad, and such allegations should stop at once.
— Jr NTR (@tarak9999) November 20, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam – Glimpse of Aashiqui Aa Gayi is stunning
- Payal Rajput’s latest video is way too bold
- RRR’s Naatu Naatu song amasses 75 million views
- Sammathame’s first single is melodious
- Official – Pushpa’s massive trailer on December 6th
- Bimbisara teaser – Grand and action filled