Star hero NTR is busy giving interviews all over for his new film Jai Lava Kusa. When asked about the negativity that is being spread on the social media, he said that social media is like a package and one needs to take it with a pinch of salt.
He also added that when you are getting a lot of praise, you need to face the negativity as well. NTR also clearly specified that all those who spread this negativity in his name or by using his snaps are not at all his fans as true fans would never do something like that.
NTR finally ended by saying that technology has taken a huge leap and there will surely come a day where all this euphoria will surely go down. Jai Lava Kusa is set for a massive release this Thursday.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry