Director Bobby is thrilled with the humongous reception for his latest directorial, Jai Lava Kusa. The film has reportedly grossed over 75 crores in just 3 days. Bobby interacted with the media yesterday and revealed NTR’s unflinching trust in the film’s script.
“Tarak was never unsure about JLK’s climax, where Jai’s character dies. That scene was crucial for the emotional catharsis required and we all believed in that scene”, Bobby said. The director went on to say that the much-talked-about drama scene between the three brothers wasn’t part of the script initially.
“I was once discussing the script with Tarak and Kalyan Ram and Harikrishna were also present that time. During the discussion, we all felt that the three brothers who were separated because of a play must reunite with a play. Tarak set the screens on fire with his acting,” Bobby added.
Articles that might interest you:
- Indian 2: Shankar to spend a bomb for an action sequence
- Popular actor opts out of Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Mahesh vs Bunny Sankranthi clash- Fight getting serious
- Prabhas’s actor friends to fly London for special bash
- Hilarious title for Dil Raju-Krish’s maiden production
- Poll : In which of these genres should Mahesh and Rajamouli collaborate?