Nandini Reddy is a talented director who has given some hit films in the past. Now, after a brief gap, she has directed ‘Oh Baby’ which has Samantha as the female lead.
From the past few days, there have been rumors that the film is under re-shoots and to prove things wrong, the makers have revealed the first look poster today.
The poster showcases Samantha in a vibrant avatar and also seen in the poster is veteran actress Lakshmi. The news is that Lakshmi will be seen in a key role in the film and her track with Sam has been executed superbly.
The film is the remake of a Korean hit and we need to see how Nandini Reddy has showcased Samantha in an old and young avatar.
Suresh Productions is helming this film which has Mickey J Meyer as the music director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mysskin’s Psycho to release in Telugu soon
- Budget constraints for Sharwa’s Maha Samudram?
- Crazy rumour makes waves in Kollywood
- Prabhas, Pooja Hegde chemistry to be a highlight in #Prabhas20
- Is this the release date of Venky’s Naarappa?
- Trivikram launches the first look of Bhavya Creations’ next