Nandini Reddy is a talented director who has given some hit films in the past. Now, after a brief gap, she has directed ‘Oh Baby’ which has Samantha as the female lead.
From the past few days, there have been rumors that the film is under re-shoots and to prove things wrong, the makers have revealed the first look poster today.
The poster showcases Samantha in a vibrant avatar and also seen in the poster is veteran actress Lakshmi. The news is that Lakshmi will be seen in a key role in the film and her track with Sam has been executed superbly.
The film is the remake of a Korean hit and we need to see how Nandini Reddy has showcased Samantha in an old and young avatar.
Suresh Productions is helming this film which has Mickey J Meyer as the music director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Which of these directors should launch Mokshagnya?
- VV Vinayak’s new home gets demolished
- Janhvi Kapoor steps into this sequel
- Yet another story of Mokshagnya’s debut comes out
- Kalki’s run time locked
- Maharshi’s 50 days event called off