Popular dialogue writer Lakshmi Bhupala is basking in the accolades pouring in for his brilliant and sharp dialogues in Samantha and Nandini Reddy’s latest hit, Oh! Baby. Lakshmi Bhupala has completed 15 years in Tollywood. On this occasion, he interacted with the media today and said that he is dedicating his success to his mother and grandmother.
“I have worked for 50, 60 movies in the 15 years. But Oh! Baby has given me the kind of satisfaction which no other film did. I lost my father in my childhood. I was brought up by my mother and grandmother. All the dialogues I have written for Baby’s character were spoken by my mom and grandma. That’s why I am dedicating my success to them,” said the talented writer.
Lakshmi Bhupala further revealed that he has written 24 stories and that he is planning to turn director with a right project soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teja’s two new projects revealed on his birthday
- Mahesh-Vamsi Paidipally film doubtful-Deets inside?
- Poll : Who among these two should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Noted singer croons a special song for Trump
- Bheeshma takes a solid start-Day One collections
- Budget issues make Suresh Babu take a key decision for Rana’s next?