The audio album success meet of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s much-awaited action entertainer, Paisa Vasool, was held in style in Hyderabad tonight. Speaking at the grand event, Balayya said that Paisa Vasool is like a relaunch film for him after acting in 100 movies.
Balayya went on to say that every actor faces a litmus test while chosing movies that challenge them. He said that he has acquired the penchant for doing different roles from his father, the legendary NT Ramarao. Balayya also thanked Shriya, Puri Jagannadh and other cast and crew for being part of the movie.
Paisa Vasool also stars Musskan and Kyra Dutt in prominent roles. Bhavya Films’ Anand Prasad has produced the movie. Anup Rubens scored the film’s music. The film is hitting the screens on September 1st.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy folks song to be a part of Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Rhea posts a memorable message on Sushanth’s death anniversary
- One year passes away-Sushanth’s death still a mystery
- Vakeel Saab girl all set to announce two movies
- Chay and Samantha to resume shooting from next week
- Samantha agrees to resume Shaakuntalam