The audio album success meet of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s much-awaited action entertainer, Paisa Vasool, was held in style in Hyderabad tonight. Speaking at the grand event, Balayya said that Paisa Vasool is like a relaunch film for him after acting in 100 movies.
Balayya went on to say that every actor faces a litmus test while chosing movies that challenge them. He said that he has acquired the penchant for doing different roles from his father, the legendary NT Ramarao. Balayya also thanked Shriya, Puri Jagannadh and other cast and crew for being part of the movie.
Paisa Vasool also stars Musskan and Kyra Dutt in prominent roles. Bhavya Films’ Anand Prasad has produced the movie. Anup Rubens scored the film’s music. The film is hitting the screens on September 1st.
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA