Vijay Devarakonda is busy doing multiple films in his career. After wrapping up his new film Dear Comrade, he is now busy with his other film in the direction of Kranthi Madhav.
The news now is that Vijay has left to Paris today for a major schedule of his film. This is the first time that a Vijay film will be shot exclusively in Paris.
A long schedule has been planned where the film’s heroine Raashi Khanna will also join the sets later. Once he comes back, he will start promoting his film Dear Comrade with Rashmika.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu and fam are off for a holiday
- Sudeep’s official statement on his ‘special cameo’ in RRR
- Varun Tej’s striking first look in and as Boxer out on his birthday
- Entha Manchivaadavuraa is the best film in my career: Kalyanram
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay