After making a grand debut in Telugu films with Kalyanram’s Pataas, TV presenter turned actress Shruti Sodhi has recently shot for a special song in young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme, which is being directed by Pataas’ director Anil Ravipudi.
In Supreme, Shruti plays the role of an actress, and she is kicked about the special song in which she grooved alongside Sai Dharam Tej. Drenching the Mega hero in praises, Shruti hails Sai as “a star in the making”. The Punjabi beauty further lauds Sai’s amazing dancing abilities and stylish aura.
Supreme stars Raashi Khanna as the female lead. The film is being produced by Dil Raju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official confirmation- Heroines set for Andhadhun remake
- Kangana lauds Tollywood as the best and No 1 in India
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Sai Dharam Tej fulfills his promise-Helps an old age home
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?