Arjun Reddy, the path-breaking romantic drama, completes 50 days of its grand theatrical run today. The film released on August 25 amid a huge buzz and it went on to win the hearts of movie lovers and critics alike. Arjun Reddy is still playing in several theaters across the twin Telugu states.
Arjun Reddy was made with a meager budget of around 5 crore. The film collected close to 25 crore across the world and brought huge profits to all the involved parties. The lead pair Vijay Deverakonda and Shalini Pandey were highly appreciated for their performances. Sandeep Vanga directed the film and his brother Pranay Vanga produced it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake wraps up shoot
- Shraddha Kapoor waiting for that to happen
- Oh! Baby’s writer dedicates his success to mom and grandma
- Puri reveals how he cast Ram in Ismart Shankar
- NVNN and Dorasani’s latest US collections
- Opening weekend collection of Super 30