Just when the buzz around the Pawan Kalyan-Dasari project subsided totally, the veteran filmmaker made the project alive and kicking by announcing it once again on Pawan’s birthday. And now, a latest update has made this project even more interesting.
Apparently, Dasari registered ‘Bose’ title at the Film Chamber recently, and this got fans and the media buzzing nonstop with discussions that this much hyped movie will have a patriotic angle to its story. This isn’t too surprising considering Pawan’s persona.
As of now, only Pawan and Dasari know the status of this project. We will have to wait for a few more months for more authentic updates about this movie.
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share
- Maharshi gets a tentative release date?
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success