From the past few months, Pawan Kalyan has been aggressively campaigning for his Janasena party which contested both the assembly and Lok Sabha elections.
As he had a very hectic schedule, Pawan headed to Canada for a much-needed break and that is the reason he was not seen in action for the past 10 days or so.
The news now is that he is back in town and will head back to his usual political work from today. Pawan is eagerly awaiting the results of 2019 elections and we need to see how his party fares this time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gopichand Malineni facing the heat because of Disco Raja
- I didn’t want a hi-fi launch for my son says, noted producer
- Jaanu trailer today-All eyes on Samantha
- Poll : Which among these biggest hits in Tollywood is your favorite?
- PSPK 27 formally launched: To roll on from this date
- Ashwathama’s censor done-runtime locked