The Hyderabad journalist’s community woke up to the shocking news of senior journalist Suresh Krishnamoorthy’s sudden demise last night. Suresh, 52, had been working with The Hindu for the past 25 years.
This evening, film star and Janasena President Pawan Kalyan took to Twitter and expressed his condolences on Suresh’s passing away. Pawan described Suresh as a warm and able person and also recollected the moments he had spent with Suresh in his political journey.
Earlier today, Telangana CM KCR, YS Jaganmohan Reddy, KTR and the Indian Journalists Union (IJU) and others expressed their deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
My heartfelt condolences to the grieving family of Sr. Journalist Sri. Suresh (Hindu group of publications) pic.twitter.com/4X7xKnmdA4
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) September 16, 2017
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar