Numero uno film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan celebrated India’s 71st Independence Day at Janasena office this morning. And now, Pawan received an invitation from the Governor of the Telugu states, Narasimhan.
Pawan will be heading to the Rajbhavan this evening to attend a tea party to be hosted by the Governor. AP Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu and Telangana CM KCR will also be taking part in the get-together, along with several state and national leaders.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake