Numero uno film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan celebrated India’s 71st Independence Day at Janasena office this morning. And now, Pawan received an invitation from the Governor of the Telugu states, Narasimhan.
Pawan will be heading to the Rajbhavan this evening to attend a tea party to be hosted by the Governor. AP Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu and Telangana CM KCR will also be taking part in the get-together, along with several state and national leaders.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser