Numero uno actor and Jana Sena party leader Pawan Kalyan vowed to fight for special status to Andhra Pradesh. The actor addressed thousands of his fans and Jana Sena activists this evening at the Indira stadium in Tirupati.
Pawan said that the BJP government is taking the Seemandhra people for granted and that he will fight special status in three phases. The Jana Sena commander announced that he will kick-start his fight for special status in a huge rally in Kakinada on September 9th.
In his fiery speech that was full of angst and anguish against the centre, Pawan said that he may stumble in his political journey, but he will never run away from facing consequences. Expressing his grief over tragic death of his Vinodh Royal, Pawan pleaded his fans to end all the clashes with other star’s fans.
- Rakul signs a Hindi biggie
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding
- Upcoming comedian to be the highlight of AAA
- Rajinikanth’s Petta confirmed for Sankranthi release