In the early days of his career, Power Star Pawan Kalyan gave several super hit love stories like Suswagatam, Tholi Prema, Khushi and Badri etc. These films gave Pawan a huge fan following among the youth and college goers and turned Pawan into a matinee idol.
However, Pawan switched tracks afterwards and acted in several mass entertainers and gave a string of lackluster films for almost a decade. Finally, Pawan is all set to revisit his favorite genre of love stories with his next film.
In one of Sardaar’s post-release interviews yesterday, Pawan revealed that his film with SJ Suryah will be a love story with faction backdrop. The film is expected to be launched on April 29th and Anup Rubens will compose the tunes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another young beauty in Ravi Teja’s next?
- Have a strong resolve and God will change your fate: Sharwa recollects Chiranjeevi’s words
- Sharwa is another Ram Charan to me: Chiranjeevi at Sreekaram event
- Sampu’s next is a period drama
- Nani hikes his remuneration?
- Special surprise from team Acharya soon?