Yesterday, Power Star Pawan Kalyan inaugurated Janasena Party’s administrative office in Hyderabad. Speaking on the occasion, Pawan said that he will soon setup Janasena party offices in AP capital Amaravati and Hyderabad.
In summer earlier this year, Pawan announced that he will cater more time for his political activities from the year end. It looks like the new office is a beginning ahead of Pawan’s ambitious Praja Yatra in the twin Telugu states and the Janasena Commander is expected to step up his political work in view of the 2019 general elections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival