Yesterday, Power Star Pawan Kalyan inaugurated Janasena Party’s administrative office in Hyderabad. Speaking on the occasion, Pawan said that he will soon setup Janasena party offices in AP capital Amaravati and Hyderabad.
In summer earlier this year, Pawan announced that he will cater more time for his political activities from the year end. It looks like the new office is a beginning ahead of Pawan’s ambitious Praja Yatra in the twin Telugu states and the Janasena Commander is expected to step up his political work in view of the 2019 general elections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi announces Acharya’s teaser time with a hilarious meme
- A1 Express trailer – Ambitious, emotion-filled and masaledar
- Uppena clears confusion- Seals its release date
- Sukumar launches Ardha Shathabdam’s intense and impressive teaser
- Liger’s shoot plans kick start once again
- Sundeep Kishan launches yet another film