Numero uno film star Pawan Kalyan is going to wrap up his highly-anticipated 25th film in Trivikram’s direction by November. Pawan will then take a few weeks break for his political assignments, before kick-starting his next project in Kandireega Srinivas’ direction from December.
The Pawan-Srinivas’ film is going to be a social drama, something on the lines of the hit Tamil film, Theri. Buzz is that this film will mildly reflect Pawan’s political aspirations and beliefs. Mythri Movie Makers banner will be bankrolling this project. We will have to wait until the film’s launch for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Baahubali’s Kiliki language goes online
- Positive word of mouth is a must for this Friday release movie
- Veteran actor flirts with Sunny Leone-Her reply was hilarious
- Star director’s daughter becomes an adult film actress
- Noted Tollywood production house to collaborate with Salman Khan
- Ananya Pandey joins Puri-Vijay’s film