Numero uno film star Pawan Kalyan is going to wrap up his highly-anticipated 25th film in Trivikram’s direction by November. Pawan will then take a few weeks break for his political assignments, before kick-starting his next project in Kandireega Srinivas’ direction from December.
The Pawan-Srinivas’ film is going to be a social drama, something on the lines of the hit Tamil film, Theri. Buzz is that this film will mildly reflect Pawan’s political aspirations and beliefs. Mythri Movie Makers banner will be bankrolling this project. We will have to wait until the film’s launch for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Mahesh fans super happy with Anil Ravipudi