Her debut in RX 100 has ensured she’s in demand. After all, Payal Rajput’s name is the buzz word in the industry these days, even in consideration for some big ticket projects.
The latest is that she has signed a new film in which she will play a village belle but then the character won’t have the trappings of how such girls are generally portrayed.
Apparently, she will be fighting off men and playing kabaddi in the film directed by Bhanu Shankar. Starring Tejus Kancherla as the lead, the film will see a social cause coming to light.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Bhanumathi & Ramakrishna (Available on AHA) – Sensible Rom-com
- Nani fans anxiously waiting for top producer’s decision
- Nepotism exists in the film industry, says Tamannaah
- Ram Charan giving an opportunity to a debutante
- Popular actress opens up about rumors on marriage and pregnancy
- Poor TRP’s for this hit film