Her debut in RX 100 has ensured she’s in demand. After all, Payal Rajput’s name is the buzz word in the industry these days, even in consideration for some big ticket projects.
The latest is that she has signed a new film in which she will play a village belle but then the character won’t have the trappings of how such girls are generally portrayed.
Apparently, she will be fighting off men and playing kabaddi in the film directed by Bhanu Shankar. Starring Tejus Kancherla as the lead, the film will see a social cause coming to light.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Venky Mama
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand
- Shivathmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Senior hero’s wish to act with NTR
- Mahesh Babu is a true Superstar: Rashmika
- Thaman composes a terrific tune for Pawan’s Pink remake