Director Krish had faced the biggest setback of his career with the colossal failure of the NTR biopic earlier this year. Also, his reputation was under scanner in Bollywood following his tiff with Kangana Ranaut over Manikarnika’s director credit. Since then, Krish is treading a cautious path and is planning his next project very carefully.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Krish has made a few startling statements. He alleged that there are way too many people out there who are waiting to watch him make another wrong move. “I need to be careful with my next film,” Krish said, further adding that he has not yet decided whether to return to Bollywood or make a Telugu film next.
Articles that might interest you:
- A vocal glimpse of SVP on Mahesh’s birthday?
- Special quarantine plans for Bigg Boss 4 contestants
- Netflix drops Karan Johar’s name from Gunjan Saxena
- Latest reports about Trivikram are completely fake
- Lockdown Review : Danny- Tamil on Zee 5
- Nani in plans to launch a sequel to his hit film?