Director Krish had faced the biggest setback of his career with the colossal failure of the NTR biopic earlier this year. Also, his reputation was under scanner in Bollywood following his tiff with Kangana Ranaut over Manikarnika’s director credit. Since then, Krish is treading a cautious path and is planning his next project very carefully.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Krish has made a few startling statements. He alleged that there are way too many people out there who are waiting to watch him make another wrong move. “I need to be careful with my next film,” Krish said, further adding that he has not yet decided whether to return to Bollywood or make a Telugu film next.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru enters $2M club in US; 3rd for Mahesh
- Mahesh Babu and fam are off for a holiday
- Sudeep’s official statement on his ‘special cameo’ in RRR
- Varun Tej’s striking first look in and as Boxer out on his birthday
- Entha Manchivaadavuraa is the best film in my career: Kalyanram
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?