Star heroine Tamannaah and Indian cricket team captain Virat Kohli have landed in legal trouble. An advocate named Suryaprakasam from Chennai has moved the Madras High Court, alleging that Tamannaah and Virat are spoiling the young minds by promoting online gambling.
The advocate sought an immediate ban on online gambling and arrest and prosecute people running the websites and mobile apps, and noted celebrities endorsing them. In his writ petition, Suryaprakasam told the court that gambling is a criminal offence in India.
He also revealed that many youngsters are being “brainwashed” by celebs like Tamannaah and Virat to join these apps which promise them heavy profits and this is leading to many people end their lives after losing huge amounts of money.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s heroine bags a big project
- RGV’s Thriller to release in 11 languages
- NTR-Prashanth Neel discuss script on Zoom call
- Sudheer Babu stuns with his fitness levels
- Revealed-Backdrop of the Nag-Praveen Sattaru film?
- Hansika receives a unique birthday gift from her family