There is no denying the fact that the stardom of Rajinikanth has taken a beating off late. This has shown in the collections of his latest film Petta.
The action entertainer got a thumbs up from hardcore Rajini fans but the film did not impress the regular audience. Also, it released in the crunch time of Sankranthi which had other biggies as well.
The closing collections of the film are 6.2 crores in the Telugu states which is very less keeping Rajini’s craze in mind. Directed by Karthik Subbarjaj, this film had Trisha and Simran in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star producer comes to the support of Aamir Khan
- Sunny’s character from ZEE5 Original ‘ATM’ introduced
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Kriti Sanon wishes to have these heroes in her swayamvar
- Aswani Dutt reveals why Jr NTR is not part of Mahanati
- Collections rise for Karthikeya 2 in Hindi