It is already known that the ‘Action King’ Arjun Sarja is directing a Telugu movie with the young actor Vishwak Sen. Arjun’s daughter Aishwarya Arjun is making her Tollywood debut with this movie, launched very recently in Hyderabad.
Today, the father-daughter duo met the Tollywood legends – director K. Vishwanath and Superstar Krishna- in their respective residences to seek blessings. Arjun asked the legends to bless their daughter to have a bright future in Tollywood. They spent quality time with the film personalities. The pics taken during the meet are now doing rounds on social media.
Coming to film, Jagapathi Babu is playing a crucial role in this movie. Produced by Sree Raam Films International, the film has the music of Ravi Basrur. More details of the movie will be out soon.
She and Action King @akarjunofficial both got the blessings from Legends of TFI, 'Kalatapaswi' #KVishwanath garu & 'Super Star' #Krishna garu 🙌🏻✨@VishwakSenActor @IamJagguBhai @RaviBasrur pic.twitter.com/1qlcbgyBW9
— 123telugu (@123telugu) July 4, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Prabhas stuns one and all with his stylish look
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan with his ardent fans
- Photo Moment: Star heroines’ adorable selfie goes viral
- Photo Moment: Puri Jagannadh, Charmme Kaur meet Ranveer Singh
- Photo Moment: Jr NTR celebrates Ram Charan’s birthday
- Photo Moment: Team RRR visits the famous Golden Temple