It was already announced that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Akhanda will be screened at the 53rd International Film Festival of India (IFFI) in Goa. As said, the screening happened last night in the Indian Panorama section.
The surprising part is Akhanda trio – Nandamuri Balakrishna, Boyapati Srinu and producer Miryala Ravinder Reddy – graced the special screening. The pic has gone viral in no time.
Akhanda was released in December 2021 and turned out to be a sensational hit. Balakrishna appeared in dual roles and audiences connected with Aghora character well. Srikanth played the antagonist in this biggie, which has Thaman’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo moment: Gopichand with his younger son
- Photo moment: Akkineni trio with Sonal Chauhan on a plane
- Photo Moment: Prabhas stuns one and all with his stylish look
- Photo Moment: Actor Arjun and his daughter meet Tollywood legends
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan with his ardent fans
- Photo Moment: Star heroines’ adorable selfie goes viral