Mass Maharaja, Ravi Teja is currently busy shooting for his upcoming movie, Khiladi. Directed by Ramesh Varma, the movie is all set to open in cinemas on February 11, 2022.
Choreographed by Shekar Master, the shooting of the last song is currently happening in Hyderabad. During the shoot, Ravi Teja clicked a selfie with the actress Dimple Hayati and choreographer Shekar Master.
He posted it on Instagram and wrote, “Fulllll kickuuuu.” It seems that the trio are super happy with the output of the song and the image is now going viral on social media.
Produced by Satyanarayana Koneru and Ramesh Varma Penmetsa, the movie also has Meenakshi Chaudhary as another female lead. Devi Sri Prasad composed music for this romantic action entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan looks dashing in HHVM getup
- Photo Moment: Kisses galore at Pathaan meet
- Photo Moment: Mega brothers Chiru, Pawan, and Naga Babu in a single frame
- Photo Moment: NBK and Boyapati Srinu graced Akhanda’s special screening at IFFI
- Photo moment: Gopichand with his younger son
- Photo moment: Akkineni trio with Sonal Chauhan on a plane