The Telangana state police officers’ association has from now on decided to act tough on filmmakers who derogate or demean the police department in the name of creativity in their films. The association has warned of criminal cases and defamation suits against the filmmakers who hurt the sentiments of the police department.
In a press meet that was held yesterday, the association’s president Y Gopireddy said that certain filmmakers are portraying the police department in a very poor light and are degrading the department’s value in the society by showcasing the policemen taking off their shirts to impress the fans.
The association further advised the filmmakers not to use words like “Khakhilu” and “Policeodu” in their films and also not name their movies with demeaning titles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anasuya kills it in Paina Pataram song in Chaavu Kaburu Challaga
- With two hit songs – Sai Pallavi in trending all over
- Rang De’s fun song Bus Stande out now
- House Arrest’s fun teaser unveiled
- Aha acquires Allari Naresh’s Naandhi for a decent price
- Gali Sampath Trailer- Intriguing father-son conflict