By now, it’s almost certain that legendary actor Kamal Haasan will be launching his own political party very soon, before taking the plunge into active politics. In a latest interview, Kamal revealed why he decided to not allign with any party.
Kamal said entering politics and floating his own party is not out of choice, but due to compulsion. “Which existing political party can provide me with a platform or an ideology that will match my reformatory goals in politics? I don’t think my goals in politics can match the ideology of any party”, Kamal said.
Talking about the “only way” to change the present political scenario in the country, Kamal said, “when I am elected, I’d like to be held accountable by the voter. Don’t vote me in and then wait for 5 years to vote me out. Sack me immediately if I don’t deliver”.
Articles that might interest you:
- Don’t compare Baahubali with Saaho-Sujeeth
- Megastar Chiranjeevi impressed with young musician
- For now, Harish Shankar clears all doubts
- Sad-This actress has no films in her career
- Kiara Advani to act in yet another web film
- Disha Patani breaks up with boyfriend?