Pooja Hegde is one of the most sought after actresses in the industry today. Ever since she made her comeback to Telugu cinema after a brief hiatus, during which she shot for Mohenjodaro, the actress’ popularity has been growing from strength to strength.
Incidentally, two of the top directors in the industry today, Trivikram Srinivas and Harish Shankar have signed her up for their upcoming films, and she will be working with both the directors for the second time. While Harish Shankar’s Duvvada Jagannadham propelled Pooja’s career in Telugu, Trivikram Srinivas’ Aravinda Sametha explored a new dimension of her acting persona. No wonder, the actress is thrilled about working with them again for AA19 and Valmiki respectively.
Initially, there were rumours that Pooja was in two minds about playing a special character in Harish Shankar’s Valmiki, remake of Jigarthanda, and the director came to her defense to deny gossip that she was charging a bomb. Putting all these rumours to rest, the actress said she is thrilled about collaborating with a super team. And AA19 too, Pooja Hegde said, is going to be a crazy fun ride. All in all, 2019 is turning out to be an awesome year for the actress.
Articles that might interest you:
- Priya Prakash’s controversial Bollywood debut ‘Sridevi Bungalow’ ready for release
- Back to back stars moving to Dubai- South hero is the latest
- Film Trivia : Guess the Indian star heroine who was born in Denmark?
- Trailer for RGV’s film on Disha Encounter out soon
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?