The Telugu TV world is deeply shocked with the sudden passing away of popular anchor and actress Mallika. Mallika was in coma for the last 20 days and she breathed her last this morning in Bengaluru. Mallika was only 39.
Mallika was a prominent name in the small screen. She was one of the first generation anchors. She later turned actress and appeared in movies like Venky’s Kalisundam Raa and Mahesh’s Rajakumarudu etc and also acted in several TV serials. Mallika’s last rites will be held tomorrow in Hyderabad.
123telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus
- Mahesh still in world cup finals hangover
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake wraps up shoot
- Rana to oversee Oh! Baby’s Hindi remake
- Shraddha Kapoor waiting for that to happen