The Telugu TV world is deeply shocked with the sudden passing away of popular anchor and actress Mallika. Mallika was in coma for the last 20 days and she breathed her last this morning in Bengaluru. Mallika was only 39.
Mallika was a prominent name in the small screen. She was one of the first generation anchors. She later turned actress and appeared in movies like Venky’s Kalisundam Raa and Mahesh’s Rajakumarudu etc and also acted in several TV serials. Mallika’s last rites will be held tomorrow in Hyderabad.
123telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Allari Naresh – Bangaru Bullodu will bring the good old days back
- Gang Leader girl Priyanka bags top hero’s film
- Thala Ajith’s kind gesture for Hyderabadi idly vendor goes viral
- Teaser for Chiranjeevi’s Acharya to be out on this day?
- Varun Tej’s Ghani to highlight this issue
- Ranveer Singh’s make-up artist for Nithiin