The Telugu TV world is deeply shocked with the sudden passing away of popular anchor and actress Mallika. Mallika was in coma for the last 20 days and she breathed her last this morning in Bengaluru. Mallika was only 39.
Mallika was a prominent name in the small screen. She was one of the first generation anchors. She later turned actress and appeared in movies like Venky’s Kalisundam Raa and Mahesh’s Rajakumarudu etc and also acted in several TV serials. Mallika’s last rites will be held tomorrow in Hyderabad.
123telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
- Venky-Salman rock with their dance at Ashritha’s wedding
- Veteran actor slut shames Nayanthara at her film’s event
- Jersey girl upset with no change in the film industry after #MeToo
- Date locked for Majili pre-release event
- This B-town star to make Telugu debut?
- Dubsmash girl to make Telugu debut with this film!