Popular comedian Shakalaka Shankar married his maternal cousin Parvathi, at a quiet ceremony in Arasavilli in Srikakulam district. Shankar’s parents reportedly made a vow many years ago and that is the reason why Shankar tied the knot at that place.
The actor said that he did not invite any of his film industry colleagues or friends for the event. Shankar also said that he would be donating books, clothes and cricket kits to needy students who live in government hostels.
“Instead of spending lavishly on weddings, I prefer to do these kind of activities with that money”, said Shankar. Congratulations Shankar and way to go!
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from George Reddy
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero
- Title and first look of Vikram’s next to be out on this day?
- Allu Arjun rings in daughter’s birthday in Dubai
- Krishnam Raju’s latest update on his health
- Murali Sharma’s key role in Ala Vaikunthapuramlo