In yet another unexpected shock to Tollywood, popular filmmaker B Jaya passed away last night. B Jaya had been suffering from ill health for the last few days and breathed her last just a while ago in Hyderabad.
B Jaya was a master’s graduate in English Literature and Psychology. She began her career as a journalist and wrote columns for popular Telugu daily Andhra Jyothy. She later turned filmmaker with the 2003 film, Chantigadu.
B Jaya went on to direct notable movies like Gundammagari Manavadu, Premikulu and Lovely. Her last film, a romantic entertainer titled Vaisakham, released last year. B Jaya’s husband BA Raju is a senior PRO in Tollywood with over thousand movies to his credit.
123telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
- Ravi Teja – I never got frustrated or depressed in my career
- Hollywood action choreographer comes on board for NTR 30
- Throwback pic: NTR, Rajamouli & Charan enjoying their bicycle ride
- Ravanasura writer’s special tease for Ravi Teja fans
- Fantastic bookings for Orange special shows all over
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food