In yet another unexpected shock to Tollywood, popular filmmaker B Jaya passed away last night. B Jaya had been suffering from ill health for the last few days and breathed her last just a while ago in Hyderabad.
B Jaya was a master’s graduate in English Literature and Psychology. She began her career as a journalist and wrote columns for popular Telugu daily Andhra Jyothy. She later turned filmmaker with the 2003 film, Chantigadu.
B Jaya went on to direct notable movies like Gundammagari Manavadu, Premikulu and Lovely. Her last film, a romantic entertainer titled Vaisakham, released last year. B Jaya’s husband BA Raju is a senior PRO in Tollywood with over thousand movies to his credit.
123telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
Articles that might interest you:
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Mohan Babu looks regal in Aakasame Ne Hadduraa new posters
- Chiranjeevi as chief guest for O Pitta Katha’s pre-release event