In yet another unexpected shock to Tollywood, popular filmmaker B Jaya passed away last night. B Jaya had been suffering from ill health for the last few days and breathed her last just a while ago in Hyderabad.
B Jaya was a master’s graduate in English Literature and Psychology. She began her career as a journalist and wrote columns for popular Telugu daily Andhra Jyothy. She later turned filmmaker with the 2003 film, Chantigadu.
B Jaya went on to direct notable movies like Gundammagari Manavadu, Premikulu and Lovely. Her last film, a romantic entertainer titled Vaisakham, released last year. B Jaya’s husband BA Raju is a senior PRO in Tollywood with over thousand movies to his credit.
123telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters