Popular Tamil hero Vishal has shown his soft side towards farmers yet again. Repeating his 2018 gesture during Abhimanyudu’s release, Vishal has pledged to donate 1 rupee per every ticket sold for his latest film, Temper’s remake Ayogya, to the distressed farmers in Tamil Nadu.
Ever since he had taken charge as the General Secretary and the President of the Nadigar Sangam and Tamil Film Producer’s Council respectively, Vishal has been chipping in with his timely contributions for the people in need. On the other hand, there is also a buzz that Vishal’s noble gestures are part of his ambitious entry into politics.
Articles that might interest you:
- Second installment of Captain Marvel to be out on this date
- Shooting of superstar’s next postponed for six months
- Days before his death, Sushanth made this big move?
- Shahrukh Khan to appear with the number one actress in YRF film?
- After Allu Aravind this film family to launch OTT platform?
- Sushanth’s ex-manager reveals the actor’s financial aspects