Popular Tamil hero Vishal has shown his soft side towards farmers yet again. Repeating his 2018 gesture during Abhimanyudu’s release, Vishal has pledged to donate 1 rupee per every ticket sold for his latest film, Temper’s remake Ayogya, to the distressed farmers in Tamil Nadu.
Ever since he had taken charge as the General Secretary and the President of the Nadigar Sangam and Tamil Film Producer’s Council respectively, Vishal has been chipping in with his timely contributions for the people in need. On the other hand, there is also a buzz that Vishal’s noble gestures are part of his ambitious entry into politics.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan reveals how he misses NTR on the sets of RRR
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Grand celebration for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo
- Interesting title in consideration for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s next
- Sarileru team planning some more success celebrations
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 1st week AP, TG share: A Non-Baahubali 2 record