Superstar Mahesh Babu was in Bengaluru yesterday to promote his upcoming spy thriller, Spyder, which is slated for release on September 27. During his interaction with the media, Mahesh said that he will surely act in a straight Kannada film if he gets a good script.
Mahesh then said that the Powerstar of Sandalwood, Puneet Rajkumar, is a good friend of his from the Kannada film industry. Incidentally, Puneet had remade two of Mahesh’s blockbuster movies – Okkadu and Dookudu, in the past.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival