Released in 2010, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s high budget action drama, Komaram Puli, introduced the British-both Indian origin actress Nikeesha Patel. However, the film’s disappointing box-office result dented Nikeesha’s career in Telugu films.
The actress then went on to act beside Kalyanram in Om 3D, which again met with the similar result. Now, latest
buzz is that Nikeesha will be making her comeback to Telugu films with a film that has Puri Jagannadh’s brother Sairam Shankar as the male lead.
Apparently, the actress is thrilled with her character in the film and she is hoping that the film will pave a successful path for her comeback. Earlier this year, Nikeesha was in talks for a Telugu film titled Leela, but the film never took off.
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him