Tollywood star Prabhas today adopted 1,650 acres of forest land near Khajipalli Urban Forest Block near Dundigal on the outskirts of Hyderabad. The actor also donated Rs 2 crore towards the forest development.
Prabhas adopted the land in the presence of Telangana MP Rajya Sabha MP Joginapally Santosh Kumar. An Urban Eco park will be set up in the forest and it will be named in the memory of Prabhas’ father U.V. Suryanarayana Raju.
Prabhas and MP Santosh along with Telangana Forest Minister laid the foundation Stone for the Eco park.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business