Evelyn Sharma, who will soon be seen in Prabhas’ Saaho, is all set to turn anchor for an international TV show. The Indo-German actress has been signed up as the host of a popular show named Euromaxx, which will be aired in Germany and many parts of the world.
The weekly culture and lifestyle show is quite popular in Europe, and apparently, the makers were impressed with Evelyn’s popularity on the internet and also her German roots sealed the deal for her.
The actress is expected to shuttle between Berlin and Mumbai this year, and Evelyn says that she was thrilled to get an opportunity to host the show, which will also give her plenty of time to spend with her mother in Germany.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja – A dream come true for the young starlet
- Upasana heads to world’s most prestigious B-school!
- After Olympic medalist, Varun Tej to train under Indian boxing champ
- Experienced a new sense of euphoria: Mahesh on SLN’s success
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s WW 1st week share: A massive non-Baahubali feat
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record 8-day worldwide share